This is a 3D render of Denise house model at Lancaster New City Cavite. All images used are for visualization purposes only. Materials, colors, and other elements shown in this 3D render may differ from the actual Denise house.
DENISE HOUSE MODEL INFORMATION
Subdivision: Lancaster New City
Subdivion Address/Location: Imus-Gen. Trias Boundary, Cavite
2-Storey Single Attached
2 Toilet & Bath
2 Car Garage
Lot Area: 80 sqm.
Floor Area: 52 sqm.
Guaranteed Flood-Free and Earthquake-Fault Free.
SAMPLE COMPUTATION OF DENISE
Total Contract Price: Php 2,520,720.00
Reservation Fee: 20,000.00
12 Monthly Downpayment: 19,339.33
Amortization (start after 12 mos. DP)
15 yrs.: 22,953.77
1. Your initial cash out is only the Php 20,000.00 reservation fee.
2. Reservation fee, downpayment and bank amortization will not be paid at the same time.
3. Pay first the Php 20,000.00 reservation fee.
4. Start paying the 12 monthly downpayment of Php 19,339.33 after one month up to 12th month.
5. The Php 22,953.77 bank amortization payment will only start after 12 months (full DP payment or term).
WHEN IS THE TURNOVER OF DENISE?
1) Estimated turnover of Denise house model with 6 months down payment term is 8 – 12 months from date of reservation.
2) While estimated turnover of Denise house model with 12 months down payment term is 24 – 27 months from date of reservation. The long wait for turnover is an ideal investment since monthly down payment is low thus easy on your budget.
PROCEDURE IN BUYING DENISE
Our assistance when you visit the site and the service vehicle is FREE of charge. You can reserve at the Main Office, Imus Branch or at Site office. Here are the steps in buying:
Step 1: Site visit
View Denise house model in Lancaster New City Cavite. Decide and choose which block and lot you want to reserve.
Step 2: Reservation
Fill up reservation form and pay the reservation fee. Your payment guarantees the unit is yours for 30 days.
Step 3: Down Payment Period
Pay your 1st down payment within 30 days after you reserve. Follow the monthly payment schedule given to you during reservation.
Step 4: Loan Process & Requirements
Loan will be process during down payment period. Therefore, it is important that all required documents are submitted within 60 days. There are no bank and hidden charges, no move-in fees. Developer will process your loan with the Bank.
Step 5: House Inspection
After full down payment is paid and loan take-out by the bank, you will receive notification for house inspection and schedule.
Step 6: House Turnover & Move-In
After inspection process, you can now accept the house and bring-in your things and belongings.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES OF PAYMENT?
You can buy a Denise house model thru this different payment scheme:
* Bank financing is when you will loan the loanable amount (90% of TCP) thru accredited banks of Profriends.
* Inhouse Financing is when you will loan the loanable amount (80% of TCP) from the Developer.
* Spot Cash is when you pay the whole amount of the Total contract Price of Anica house model. No interest and lesser requirements plus you get big discount if you use this kind of payment.
* Deferred Payment is when you pay the whole amount of Total Contract Price in 24 monthly installment without interest. There is no discount for this kind of payment and lesser requirements.
HOW TO PAY DENISE?
* You can pay the reservation fee by cash, check or credit/debit card. The first down payment can be paid by cash but the next monthly down payment must be issued with postdated checks.
OPTION – BANK FINANCING WITH 6 MOS. DP
If you reserve this month and choose Bank financing with 6 months down payment (DP) term, this will be your payment schedule:
* Today – Pay reservation fee – 20,000.00
* Month 1 (Next Month) – Pay your 1st DP – 19,339.33
* Month 2 up to Month 12 – Pay your 2nd to 12th DP @ 19,339.33/month
* Month 13th – Start paying your bank amortization @ 18,975.88/month if you choose to pay in 15 years.
WHO CAN BUY DENISE HOUSE MODEL IF THRU BANK FINANCING?
1. Age – You must be 21 years old but not more than 50 yrs old.
Citizenship – You must be a Filipino citizen.
a. You can buy even If you are now a citizen of other country as long as you still use Philippine passport that is not expired.
b. You can still buy even if you are now a citizen of other country and holding a foreign passport as long as you have DUAL citizenship.
2. Work – You must be presently working in the company for at least 2 years, or you have other sources of income that has proof or evidence.
a. You are not working in war-torn countries.
3. Civil Status – You’re not separated to your legal husband/wife.
a. You can still buy even if you’re separated as long as you have an annulment papers or if your husband/wife is willing to sign the loan documents.
b. You can still buy even if you are divorce as long as you were not married in the Philippines and have divorce papers.
c. If you were married in the Philippines and divorced in other country, you must have a divorce and annulment papers.
4. Salary or Income – Your combine gross salary or income must be Php36,000/month. You will need a co-maker or co-borrower if your salary is less than Php36,000.00.
5. Legal Issues – You must not have an ongoing criminal or legal case.
6. Unpaid Credit Card – You can still buy even if you have a credit card that were unpaid as long as you paid them and have Certificate of Full Payment or Clearance from the credit card company.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS?
Housing loan requirements for Single or Married Locally Employed or OFW buyers:
1) 3pcs. 1×1 ID Picture
2) Photocopy of 2 Valid ID’s
3) Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) (if Single)
4) Certificate of Employment
5) Birth Certificate (if Single)
6) Marriage Contract (if Married)
7) Tax Identification Number (TIN)
8) Latest Proof of Billing
9) 3 Months Pay Slip
10) Income Tax Return (ITR) – for locally employed only. Not required if OFW.
11) Postdated Checks
12) If OFW – Job Contract
AMENITIES & NEARBY FACILITIES OF LANCASTER NEW CITY CAVITE
Coming up soon inside Lancaster New City Cavite is the Mcdonald and Shopwise Mall. This year, Lancaster Square 2 opened with choices of restaurants and store.
1) Amenities – Clubhouse, Swimming Pool, Church, School, Parks and Playground, Suntech iPark, Commercial and Business Center, Transport Hub, shuttle Service
2) Schools – St. Edward Integrated School, Academy of St. John, Bucandala Elementary School (Public), St. Odillard School (Imus)
3) Church – Church of the Holy Family, Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Iglesia ni Cristo, Lighthouse Baptist Church, United Methodist Church
4) Hospitals – Pedro Calungsod Medical Center, Kalayaan Hospital, Divine Grace Medical center and Our Lady of Pillar Medical Center – 7.7km./24minutes
5) Work Place – Dasmarinas, Cavite – 15km./45minutes, Las Pinas City – 19.4km./38minutes, NAIA Airport 1 – 22.6km./46minutes, Makati City – 29km./50minutes, Tagaytay – 35.3km./60minutes
6) Commercial & Supermarket – Lancaster Square 1, Lancaster Square 2, Save More, 7/11, Alfamart, Puregold Kawit
7) Malls – Robinsons Gen.Trias, Robinsons Imus, The District, SM Bacoor, Mall of Asia
8) Fastfood – McDonald, Jollibee, Max Restaurant, Shakeys Chowking, Guiligans, Tapa King, Christines Baby Back Ribs
9) Market – MFB Wet Market
10) LRT / MRT Stations Nearby – Baclaran Station – 23.3km/48min, Edsa Taft Station – 25.6km/55min, Libertad Station – 26.1km/1hour
GET DIRECTIONS TO LANCASTER NEW CITY CAVITE
Available 24/7 means of transportation:
Bus, jeepney, FX, UV Transport, Shuttle Service
ACCESS 1: From Cubao, Starmall Edsa, or Makati
Take a bus to COASTAL MALL BACLARAN. Ride on a bus to LANCASTER NEW CITY passing thru CAVITEX (Cavite Expressway). Get off at LANCASTER NEW CITY transport terminal. Estimated fare from Baclaran is Php 25.00.
ACCESS 2: From Lawton, Manila
Take a bus with LANCASTER NEW CITY signboard that will pass thru CAVITEX route. Get off at LANCASTER NEW CITY transport terminal. Estimated fare from Lawton is Php 35.00
ACCESS 3: From Alabang, Muntinlupa
From Alabang, ride a jeepney to Zapote, Las Pinas. Transfer to a mini bus or jeepney going to LANCASTER NEW CITY passing thru Tirona Highway route. Get off at LANCASTER NEW CITY. Estimated fare from Alabang is Php 30.00.
ACCESS 4: From Tagaytay, Dasmarinas and Imus Cavite
From Tagaytay, ride a bus going to Manila. Get off at Imus Transport Terminal. Take a jeepney going to Bucandala. Get off at Bucandala. A shuttle from LANCASTER NEW CITY will take you from there. Estimated fare from Imus Transport Terminal is Php 20.00.
Sales Office: Suite 128 Maraudi Bldg., Bacoor City, Cavite
Main Office: 55 Tinio St., Mandaluyong City
Browse Website: www.elegantdreamhouses.com